We’ve all been there. The achy body, the sore and scratchy throat, the watery eyes. It’s the first day of what looks like a LONG, sick road ahead. It’s never fun being sick and it’s even worse when that sickness lingers on for days and even weeks!
There are some steps that you can take the moment you start to feel that cold, flu and/or sore throat coming on:
- Load up on Vitamin C – Studies have shown that regular doses of Vitamin C will reduce the incidence of the common cold. It also shows that if taken at the early signs of a cold, it reduces how long that cold sticks around.
- Add some garlic to that chicken noodle soup! – Garlic has proven to decrease the length of cold and flu symptoms as well as decrease the severity of them. Not only that, it adds some AWESOME flavor to that bland soup!
- Gargle Away! – Mom has always told you to gargle with warm salt water to help soothe that pesky sore throat. Well now we have an even better solution! Gargle Away® advanced throat care improves the salt-water recipe by adding 7 powerful antimicrobial and highly soothing ingredients together. Gargle with Gargle Away for fast relief and significant bacteria reduction. Your sore throat will feel better in no time!
- Get your rest- Sleep will help restore your immune system and get you feeling better fast.
- Stay hydrated- Staying hydrated will not only get your energy levels up while sick but it will also cut down on symptoms like a sore throat and stuffy nose. Drink up!
Follow these five easy steps and you’re sure to be on the road to recovery. We hope you feel better soon!